Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ANSA #31

Welcome everyone to the thirty-first Authors Not-So-Anonymous weekly meeting!! This weekly series is about authors from Twitter and Facebook!  This week, I would like to introduce Joseph Sultana into Authors Not-So-Anonymous!

Joseph Sultana is safety assurance manager and author.  His novel is targeted towards the *already corrupt* minds, know as adults.  "I’ve been writing off and on since I was young. I am not prolific nor have I had the itch to become an author.  Having said that, I started Unsceptred Isle after losing a bet and all over a dissertation.  I suddenly realized I had been infected by this bug and now cannot stop thinking of writing."   

He encourages everyone to bring out their inner writer and write down the novel that is truly inside them.  "I want to add that if I can do it then really anyone can, so go write."

The drive to write is what inspires Joseph the most.  "Not too sure I have a who or what to be honest, it’s more like I have a drive, sort of a need to tell a story and entertain people."  His love for the written word started when his English teacher gave him a copy of I, Robot (the novel, not the movie).  "I loved it, I didn’t realise I could be taken to new worlds through simple words joined together on a page."

Joseph is from London - "It could be that I am from Mars if a certain book is to be believed, or a stork brought me home one day, if my mum is to be believed, or I was adopted if my brothers are to be believed.  But the boring reality is I am from London, but have a Maltese dad and Scottish mum."  He loves pasta, has two kids and married.

His latest novel is Unsceptred Isle: Three of a Kind.  Click the title to keep up to date with the novel on his site.  Joseph's work can be found on Amazon and Percy Publishing.

Follow Joseph on his website or Twitter for an instant new friend!  Have an author to nominate?  Send me a message via Twitter (#ANSA), Facebook, or leave a comment with the author(s) name and contact information.  I'd love to add new members!  Happy Reading!

No comments: