Author Interview/ANSA Information
(revised on 9/23/2012)
(revised on 9/23/2012)
If you or someone you know are an author/writer and would like to be considered for an interview on Novel d'Tales, here is what you have to do to qualify...
- Be an author, writer or poet.
- Use social media to market yourself or your novels.
- Be willing to communicate with me through email for an interview.
- Do you have to be published?
- No. As long as your book/ebook/poem/script is coming out within the next year.
- No. Any type of social media.
- As long as I have not published the post yet, yes. If the post has gone 'live' on my blog, it has been seen so taking it down will not help much. But I am open to discussing this if needed.
- Yes! These interviews are great fun because it helps the readers get to know you before the book/ebook is even out. Then they will be anticipating its arrival!
- If I have not contacted you within three days... chances are I haven't seen the nominations. Please contact me through email: eehsiuqs(at)gmail and correct my intelligent failure!
- All of my contact information is under the "contact me" tab. Click here to be taken there.
- At least two weeks.
- Check out the ANSA posts. If you still don't have a clear picture of what it is I'm writing, please just ask.
- Option 1: Cut back on the questions and do a super short interview.
- Option 2: We can reschedule the interview for a later date.
- Option 3: We can remain in contact and when you feel like your schedule isn't as busy, you can contact me and we can reschedule.
- Option 4: Choose a different type of post where I talk more about your books (such as a spotlight/blog tour type of post).
- The interview should only take about 10-15 minutes to fill out. Please don't stress out over answering my interview questions. I know you're very busy!
- Simply because the number of interested authors and readers declined drastically.
How It Works
- Either an author is nominated, I find them, or they come to me.
- I'll send you an email with an invite to do an interview and the interview questions.
- The author(s) will have 2 weeks to give me a "yes I'll participate" or a "no thank-you"
- If yes, you will have 3-4 weeks to return the questions with your responses to me.
- I will send you a proposed date for the post to be published on (always a Wednesday) and a preview of the post. Authors are free edit the post.
- The post goes live and I'll tweet or Facebook a link to the participating author(s).
Contacting through Email
Have a question I didn't answer here? Shoot me an email, leave a comment on my Facebook wall or Tweet me and I will answer you as soon as possible. My contact information is located on the top of the page under "contact me." I look forward to chatting with you!