Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's here!!!!!!!!!

It's FINALLY time to pre-order!!! oh, I guess I should tell you what I'm so excited about...heh.

Photo from Amazon.com
Well....If you've been keeping up with the book-news with Dean Koontz (or if you read my Something Odd post), you know that books 5 and 6 plus three novellas are due out this year in the Odd Thomas series.  YAY!!!!!  And if you know anything about me, then you might know this is one of my favorite series.

Guess what!?  Pre-orders for Odd Apocalypse: book 6 have begun AND the release date is July 31, 2012 on Amazon for hardcover, large print paperback, and ebook.  I can't wait!!  I've pre-ordered my hardcover (yes, I want this one in print) copy and already started counting down the days until it will arrive.

I have a countdown going on the very bottom of the page for the release of Odd Apocalypse! (yes, I'm that excited!)

Photo from Amazon.com
To hold us over, Koontz will also release three novellas that will begin on June 11!!!!  Odd Interlude part 1, part 2 and part 3 are only sold as ebooks on Amazon!  They are priced at $1.99, super cheap for a best seller's novella!!  I highly recommend picking them up.

Here's a trailer for the books!

What are you waiting for?!  Go pre-order your copies of Odd Interlude parts 1-3 AND Odd Apocalypse right now!  Happy Oddie Day!

No comments: