Saturday, October 6, 2012

Meet Poe!

Hey guys!  I wrote a guest post over on my friend Jason Scott Sharp's blog all about Edgar Allen Poe!!  It's has a little bit of background, some snippets from two of his pieces, some lore surrounding his death and some more fun facts about Poe.  It would mean the world to me if you go over and check it out, then let him know I sent you over!


Edgar Allen Poe is the epitome of horror, thriller and suspense writers.  He created the basis for many beloved characters and stories with his creepy work and emotional writing.  He was so passionate about his writing it leaps off the pages and causes the reader to feel the same way.  I love reading his work, especially this time of year (Halloween!!).  Happy October everyone - enjoy the guest post!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going over right now and letting him know you sent me!